5 Must-Have Accessories for Your Vehicle
Updated: Jul 2, 2019
Whether you’ve just treated yourself to a new car and want it kitted out with the latest accessories, or you’re simply after a few little extras to spice up your trusty old ride, you might be a bit stuck for ideas.
If you need a little help deciding on some new bits and bobs to enhance your car, look no further – here are my top 5 must-have accessories for your vehicle with convenient links to get the best price!
After realizing you have been missing out on so much please make sure you check out the youtube channel at: Youtube.com/Fiftymechanic
1. Car / Truck air vent mount holder cradle. (Click to buy: https://amzn.to/2xnjgPb or https://ebay.to/2Xhrbgg ) The name may be a bit of a mouthful, but this is a real staple for the modern car-user. With most of us relying on the likes of Apple Maps for directions nowadays, it’s really useful (and not to mention safer) to be able to view the screen without having to look down. This phone holder retails at $19.99 and is compatible with a huge range of phones, including most Apple, Samsung Galaxy and Lexus models. And it couldn’t be easier to operate; simply press the arms to clamp the phone and push a button to release your device. What’s more – with 360-degree rotation, you can place you phone in the most convenient position for whatever you’re doing!
2. Ainope car charger. (Click to buy: https://amzn.to/2xi9NZm or https://ebay.to/2RJ1vD5 ) This dual USB cigarette lighter adapter is super handy for charging two devices at once. In this day and age, many of us find ourselves on the go with more than one device at hand, and charging en-route is often the most convenient option. This little charger that fits seamlessly with the edge of your cigarette lighter can charge 2 USB-powered devices at full-speed simultaneously. It’s sleek, scratch resistant and comes with a 12-month warranty. Did I mention you get all of this for just $12.99? This is an absolute steal!
3. Unifilar car LED strip light. (Click to buy: https://amzn.to/2xr19HT or https://ebay.to/2NgYbR1 ) So this might not be everyone’s cup of tea, but if you’re looking for something a bit extra, look no further. This Amazon #1 best seller will add a whole load of personality to your vehicle for only $19.99. The Unifilar LED under-dash strip light is easy to install and safe for any car model. The color, brightness and music mode can be controlled via an iPhone or Android app. The light also contains a highly sensitive mic which allows the color changes to sync to whatever music you are playing in your vehicle. Unnecessary? Maybe. Very cool? Absolutely.
4. Motor Trend FlexTough contour liners. (Click to buy: https://amzn.to/2xiLomt or https://ebay.to/2Xbf4fK ) Ok, we’re going straight from the super cool to the super practical here. But let’s be honest, there’s not much point in having the flashiest gadgets if your car isn’t clean and tidy in the first place! These car mats have been tested to withstand extreme conditions to ensure they don’t crack, split or deform, and their ergonomic grooves provide your feet with traction and comfort. They are ideal for cars or trucks that have to deal with a lot of mud, snow or general messiness! Even better, they’re $28.73 on Amazon at the moment, which is a 28% discount on the usual price.
5. Lebogner car seat protector and backseat organizer. (Click to buy: https://amzn.to/2xkaYaH or https://ebay.to/2YjMxpz ) Another great one in terms of practicality – this accessory is especially handy for the kids, as it contains an iPad/tablet holder so they can watch TV en-route. These car seat protectors are long-life as they are made from durable material, and will keep your seats clear of scuffs, mud and spillages whilst also being a convenient storage facility. Retailing at $24.77, this really is a must-have for families!
Do you have any accessories or gadgets you think should be featured on this list? If so, let me know in the comments – I’m always looking for new ideas!